POR15 Small Fuel Car Tank Repair Kit
A Small Fuel Tank Repair Kit From POR-15 that Seals Tanks against fuels Containing ETHANOL.
Please note this kit does not contain the Fuel Preservative and Stabiliser or foam brush
Use POR-15 Small Fuel Tank Repair Kit to create a new tank inside your old one. A leaking petrol tank can be lethal, welding a tank is suicidal – this kit will put an end to the need for it. To restore your tank as good as new:
– First take POR-15 Cleaner Degreaser to remove any old fuel and contaminating deposits in your tank,
– Secondly prep your tank with POR-15 Metal Prep.
– Once the surface has completely dried apply POR-15 Tank Sealer to plug any leaks.
DO NOT PUT LID BACK ON THE CAN ONCE OPENED OR IT MAY EXPLODE!
The POR-15 Car Fuel Tank Repair Kit contains:
- 1 x 946ml Cleaner Degreaser (was Marine Clean) dissolve and remove gum and varnish that accumalates over the years.
- 1 x 946ml Metal Prep (was Prep and Ready) to remove rust, etch the interior surface, and leave a zinc phosphate coating to prevent further rusting.
- 1 x Petrol Tank Sealer (473ml) that will seal up to 9 US Gallon tank / 7 1/2 UK Gallon (34L)
This Fuel Car Tank Repair Kit is NOT Suitable for Plastic and Fibreglass Tanks
Read “Dolly Springs A Leak” and see how Robert sealed his old fuel tank.
Read “How-To Get Tanked Up with POR15 Fuel Tank Sealer” and see how Dave restored an old fuel tank for Project 13/30.