Seals Tanks against fuels Containing ETHANOL.
The POR-15 Motorcycle Tank Repair kit contains everything you need to repair and restore any small fuel tank.
DO NOT PUT LID BACK ON THE CAN ONCE OPENED OR IT MAY EXPLODE!
This tank repair sealer kit includes:
– 1 x 946ml Cleaner Degreaser (was Marine Clean) to dissolve and remove gum and varnish that accumulates over the years;
– 1 x 946ml Metal Prep (was Prep and Ready) to remove rust, etch the interior surface, and leave a zinc phosphate coating to prevent further rusting.
– 1 x POR-15 Petrol Tank Sealer (236ml) that will seal up to 4 1/2 US Gallon tank / 3 3/4 UK Gallon (17L)
– a cloth patch and brush in case it is necessary to externally reinforce any badly corroded areas.
– Complete with full instructions.
NOT Suitable for Plastic and Fibreglass Tanks
POR-15 Fuel Preservative and Stabilizer not included.
See the “How Do I Seal a Fuel Tank?” article in the Technical Articles section
Read “Dolly Springs A Leak” and see how Robert sealed his old fuel tank.
Read “How-To Get Tanked Up with POR15 Fuel Tank Sealer” and see how Dave restored an old fuel tank for Project 13/30.