SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Frost Extreme Radiator Black Paint SATIN Finish is formulated to advance heat exchange with minimal build up. Engine and multi-purpose paints can restrict airflow and cooling effectiveness by clogging up radiator fins and preventing air flow.
Frost Extreme Radiator Black is a durable coating that will withstand temperatures up to 150°C.
The formula can be applied direct to bare metal. Ascertain suitability over etch primer using a small test area.
Aerosol 500ml – Covers 6 -7 sq ft.
– Specially formulated for your Radiator
– Heat Resistant
– Will not Interfere with Heat Transfer
– Will not Block Airflow
1. Surface must be clean and dry before painting. Use Frost Chassis Clean (C265) to remove heavy deposits of grease and oil, followed by Frost Panel Cleaner (C110) for surface cleaning.
Can be used over bare metal, but to increase adhesion and durability paint over Frost Grey Primer (P270) or similar.
Ascertain suitability over etch primer using a small test area.
For best results, use at temperatures between 20 to 30 deg C and when humidity is less than 50%.
2. Wait 4 hours (Lightly rub down the surface after 36 hours) and topcoat with Frost Extreme Radiator Black.
3. Shake can vigorously for at least one minute before use and then again between each coat. Spray surface with steady, even strokes, at a distance of 8 – 10 inches. Several light coats give a better finish then one heavy coat.
4. Apply enough paint to achieve full covering. For best results, apply a maximum of two coats of Primer and two coats Frost Extreme Radiator Black.
5. If the spray button becomes clogged, remove the nozzle and wipe off the orifice with thinners.
6. Once the desired finish is achieved, allow it to dry for a minimum of 4 hours before use, it cures fully in 12 – 24 hours.
Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 deg. C.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not spray on a nacked flame or any incandescent material.
MADE IN UK