Frost is proud to inform you that our Ethomix is now endorsed by the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (FBHVC) as a fuel additive for protection against corrosion and stability improver.
Ethomix additive prevents corrosion in the fuel system and internal engine components and neutralizes any acid formation. Essential for nearly all pre 1996 engines including mowers, chain saws, outboards, quads etc.
– Protects against gum and resin build-up and carbon deposits.
– Prevents clogged carburettors, injectors, filters and fuel lines.
– Quickly cleans existing gums, varnishes and carbon deposits.
– Can improve drivability, increase fuel economy, restore power and reduce exhaust emissions.
– Compatible with 2 and 4 stroke engines.
– Suitable for vehicles fitted with catalytic converters
– Stabilizes Ethanol-blended fuels.
– Bottle treats 250 litres
– Compatible with octane boosters
– Helps to keep fuel fresh during periods of storage and inactivity
– Not suitable for diesels