Eastwood Stainless Steel Detail Coating is formulated to capture the look of real stainless steel.
- Replicates Stainless Steel Look
- Protects From Corrosion
- Maximum Temperature 300 Degrees F
Provides a protective and super-durable finish that will resist temperatures up to 300 degrees F. Ideal for brackets, trim pieces, and so much more.
- Cured Thickness 2mil
- Matte coating with a 4-15% gloss level
- 250 hours of UV and 250 corrosion protection
- Good resistance to Brake Fluid, Gasoline and Acetone
- Excellent resistance to antifreeze and motor oil
- Heat resistant up to 300 degrees F
- Covers approximately 6 sq. ft.
Always use in a well ventilated area away from flammable sources. Always read and follow all safety precautions listed on this product.