For great protection… YEAR ROUND!
Whether you own a classic car, a boat, motorcycle, jet ski, mower, chain saw, line trimmer, or anything else that runs on petrol, if it is used infrequently the fuel in the tank will go stale. Petrol begins to deteriorate after little more than a month. As a general rule, the higher the RON (octane) rating of the fuel, the shorter its storage life will be. Running stale fuel through your engine can result in difficult starting and reduced performance at best, and at worst you could be looking at a very expensive repair bill.
Treating your fuel with STA-BIL keeps it fresh for up to 12 months and stops the formation of gum and varnish deposits within the fuel system. It contains corrosion prevention additives to fight against the damaging effects of Ethanol in fuel and also cleans fuel system components such as fuel injectors and carburettors.
- Keeps fuel fresh for up to 12 months during storage
- Eliminates the need to drain fuel prior to storage
- Ensures quick, easy starts after storage
- Prevents gum and varnish build-up
- Effective in all gasoline, including Ethanol blends
- For all gasoline engines, including 2-cycle
For seasonal storage, or when the fuel is likely to sit idle for more than 1-2 months but less than 12 months:
- 30ml for every 9.5 litres of fresh fuel
For longer storage periods e.g. 12 – 24 months:
- 60ml for every 9.5 litres of fresh fuel
For best results always store vehicles and equipment with a full tank of fuel rather than a near empty tank. Always run the engine for up to 5 minutes after adding STA-BIL to ensure the entire fuel system is treated and not just the fuel stored in the fuel tank.