Blast Clean your Plugs!
One of the best indicators of your engine’s health is the spark plugs. Keeping an eye on them could help prevent poor starting, misfires and more serious damage. Just connect up to a standard airline and a two way valve allows for blasting or air cleaning.
Comes with 100g of Blasting Grit.
- Cleans carbon build up from all sizes of spark plug.
- Use with air line pressure: 70-80psi.
- Abrasive material included with the product and is also available separately
- Two way valve allows for the plug to be blasted with air or air and abrasive mix.
- Abrasive blasting removes carbon build up from all sizes of spark plug.
- Money saver.
Note: Check your spark plugs every 3,000 miles and replace around 10,000 (assuming the engine is in good order).
For Extra Blasting Grit, click here…