There are many reasons why Quiksteel, the world’s toughest epoxy putty is a winner with the DIY enthusiast and the trade. You can trust it. The U.K.’s leading roadside recovery service does!
- Sets steel hard within 15 to 30 minutes, even under water, achieving a full chemical cure within 60 minutes. It’s impervious to petrol, diesel, and oil – even battery acid.
- Permanently bonds to aluminium, brass, copper, steel, PVC, fibre glass, plastics, glass, wood and more.
- Repairs leaking fuel tanks, kerbed alloys, and stone damaged radiators, cracked sumps, stripped threads, and exhausts. Around the home it can fix anything from leaking guttering to a leaking central heating pipe.
- Is 260°C (500°F) temperature resistant and it is drinking water safe.
- Bond holds to -32°C (90°F)