How To Use Frost Extreme Chassis Black Aerosol
Can be used over bare metal, but to increase adhesion and durability paint over Frost Grey Primer (P270) or similar.
Ascertain suitability over etch primer using a small test area.
For best results, use at temperatures between 20 to 30 deg C and when humidity is less than 50%.
2. Wait 4 hours (Lightly rub down the surface after 36 hours) and topcoat with Frost Extreme Chassis Black.
3. Shake can vigorously for at least one minute before use and then again between each coat. Spray surface with steady, even strokes at a distance of 8-10 inches. Several light coats give a better finish than one heavy coat.
4. Apply enough paint to achieve full covering. For best results, apply a maximum of two coats of Primer and two coats Frost Extreme Chassis Black.
5. If the spray button becomes clogged, remove the nozzle and wipe off the orifice with thinners.
6. Once the desired finish is achieved, allow it to dry for a minimum of 4 hours before use, it cures fully in 12-24 hours.
Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 deg. C.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.