Granville Copper Anti-Seize Compound is a soft copper coloured grease used to prevent seizure caused by metal to metal contact under arduous conditions. The product is both thermally and mechanically stable, very water repellent and will naturally adhere to metal surfaces.
Ensures excellent protection for metal parts against heat, seizure, rust, corrosion, water and acid.
- Extremely long lasting
- Assists in assembly and dismantling
- Non melting
- Excellent corrosion inhibitor
- Extremely stable, both mechanically & thermally
Copper Grease is recommended for most applications where metal to metal contact needs to be avoided and for all assembly work where ease of dismantling is required including; keys, keyways, track adjusters and many more industrial and automotive uses.
Copper Grease is especially recommended for applications where lead content is unacceptable (present in many other anti-seize compounds).
Directions for Use: Apply grease to the required surfaces to the recommended amount.
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to +1100°C
- Melting point: None (infusible product)
- Worked penetration: 280-320mm
- Un-worked penetration @ 25°C: 265-295mm
- NLGI classification: 2
- Co-efficient of friction: 0.11