This forming band enables you to form metal quicker and have more control of your Eastwood English Wheel.
- 3” wide x 0.063 thick, high-density EPDM rubber.
- Fits Eastwood and all other 2” x 8” Upper Wheels.
The EPDM material transfers energy across the work surface under light pressure which enables more material forming per pass. The band is an inexpensive add-on to take your English Wheel to the next level.
About English Wheel Forming Band
To install the Forming Band on an Eastwood Knock Down English Wheel (item # 14156):
1 Remove one snap Ring from either side of the Upper Wheel axle.
2 Using a punch or drift press the axle into wheel as if you were uninstalling it.
3. Once the internal washer is free from the axle, remove the punch and washer.
4. Feed forming band through the space created between the wheel and upper yoke
5. Re install washer, axle and snap ring.
One 3 Inch wide forming band
Always wear eye and hand protection when using an English wheel.
90 Day Warranty Made In USA