Aluminium Epoxy Paste
D309 ALUMINIUM EPOXY PASTE is a high performance, two pack solvent free epoxy resurfacing system ideal for use on metallic surfaces and is designed for repairs to worn or damaged metal components and equipment including:
• Worn shafts
• All aluminium parts
• Cracked engine blocks
• Cracked casings
• Damaged flanges
• Leaking tank seams
With a 3 to 1 mixing ratio the cured product gives excellent corrosion resistance, gives excellent mechanical strength and is easily machinable and ideal for metallic surfaces
• Two components
•Good corrosion resistance
• Solvent free epoxy
• Easy machinable
• Ideal for metallic surfaces
• 3 to 1 mixing ratio
• Multi purpose
• Excellent mechanical strength
Directions for Use:
Delta D309 Aluminium Epoxy Paste is a two component system which must be
mixed together prior to application.
• Measure 3 base and 1 activator on the mixing board provided.
• Mix the two components together until they a streak free.
• Apply the mixed material to the prepared surface using the applicator
• Ensure that the mixed material is pressed into any holes or cracks
• Wipe away excess material and leave to cure.
• Once cured the material can be machined to the correct profile