Wipe on, spray or dip to protect bare metal, paint, fibreglass and more.
- Easy to apply – Wipe on, spray on, or dip
- Protects bare metal, plastic, fiberglass, ceramic and painted surfaces
- Tested to 2000F degree for temperature resistance
- Passed 4000 hour salt spray test
- Unaffected by MEK and other solvents
4 oz covers approximately 110 square feet.
Kit includes ExoArmour coating, rubber gloves and lint free application wiper.
- Eastwood ExoArmour is a two-component formulation with some very unique properties which require special attention and handling during the mixing stage before application. When Part A and Part B are combined, they will initially repel each other as will oil and water. It may require up to 1 full hour of periodic stirring to fully become hydrolyzed. At this point the mixture will have an opaque, yellowish appearance. This is completely normal.
- The Eastwood ExoArmour must be applied in a very thin film. A cured film thickness of 0.0003″ is normal. If higher film thickness is desired, apply in multiple coats.
- The surface to be coated with Eastwood ExoArmour must be thoroughly cleaned and completely free of any oily deposits, polishes or any type of surface contaminates. Use Eastwood #10041Z PRE, Pre-Painting Prep or a good quality acetone. Failure to do so will diminish the products’ ability to offer full protection.
- Apply Eastwood Exo-Armour in temperatures above 70°F [21° C] and humidity less than 70%.
- Eastwood Exo-Armour should be allowed to fully cure for 5 full days before subjecting film to abrasion or rough contact.
- If Eastwood Exo-Armour must be removed, use chemical strippers or abrasive blasting.