Frost Auto Restoration Techniques Ltd (Frost A.R.T. Ltd) believes that protecting our environment is one of important responsibilities of business to society. Businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
From that point of view, we take full responsibility for the way we run our business, and committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
What we are doing:
- minimise our waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement
- minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable;
- operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate;
- apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community;
- as far as possible purchase, source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- encourage and ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it required;
- address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned;
- make sure the Environmental Policy is up-dated annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers.