Zinc Stripper Starter Kit removes zinc from iron, steel, brass and cooper. Leaves a clean active surface ready for re-plating or further treatment.
- Place the item to be stripped into the provided plastic tub.
- Make sure the gloves, mouth mask and eye protectors are worn before starting the process.
- Gently pour and immerse the product into the liquid which will start to fizz upon contact.
- When the product stops fizzing which could be up to 30 minutes, remove carefully and rinse thouroughly in water.
- Dry with the soft cloth provided ready for plating as soon as possible to avoid any potential rusting.
- Some surfaces may require further treatment prior to replating.