Preservative Monograde 30 is a special motor oil for preserving combustion engines that are being placed in long-term storage. For example, it is perfect for the winter storage of vehicles including classic cars, motorcycles or pleasure boats. Premium mineral base oils, carefully selected additives and special Vapour Phase Corrosion Inhibitors provide Preservative Monograde 30 with the following properties:
- Outstanding corrosion protection to all internal engine parts during long-term storage
- Excellent detergency and dispersion
- Outstanding resistance to oxidation
- Good resistance to wear and foaming
Preservative Monograde 30 protects combustion engines from corrosion during long-term storage. Suitable for short-term use as an ordinary motor oil – the vehicle or vessel can be driven or sailed under its own power without problems.
Instructions for use:
- Change the used motor oil while the engine is at operating temperature.
- Fit a new oil filter
- Allow the engine to idle for a few minutes, before placing in storage.
Replace with the recommended motor oil once the storage period is over.
Typical standard analyses
|Density at 15 °C, kg/l||0,885|
|Viscosity 40 °C, mm²/s||103,00|
|Viscosity 100 °C, mm²/s||11,70|
|Flash Point COC, °C||230|
|Pour Point, °C||-18|
|Total Base Number, mgKOH/g||3,6|
|Sulphate Ash, %||0,55|