A high quality multipurpose grease suitable for all anti-friction and plain bearings in industrial and automotive applications such as chassis points, kings pins and wheel bearings.
Operating temperature range -20 degC to 140 degC
The extreme pressure (EP) properties give protection where heavy or shock loading occurs, providing excellent lubrication over a wide range of operations and temperatures.
Highly resistant to water and good corrosion protection to protect the grease system and bearings.
- Appearance: Smooth dark brown grease
- Odour: Characteristic
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Flammability: Not flammable at ambient temperatures
- Flashpoint: >200°C
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C: Base Oil – 180 cSt
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to + 140°C
- Melting point: 187°C
- Worked penetration: 265-295
- NLGI classification: 2
- Meets the approval of 267.0 Mercedes-Benz specification for service products