The perfect spray paint kit for your chassis!
Frost Extreme Chassis Paint (was High Performance Frame & Chassis) is ideal for a full car chassis, sub frames and chassis components. It gives your parts the Original Satin look while providing substantial protection from road dirt, salt and hash chemicals.
Frost Extreme Chassis Paint offers excellent UV protection and will withstand temperature up to 150 deg C.
The formula can be applied direct to bare metal. Ascertain suitability over etch primer using a small test area.
Fast drying, easy to use, durable finish, and great value – It is the easy way to make something old appear new!
– Excellent Resistance From Chips, Mud And Salt Corrosion
– Good Resistance To Oils, Fuels, Brake fluid And Other Automotive Liquids
Can be used over bare metal, but to increase adhesion and durability paint over Frost Grey Primer (P270) or similar.
Ascertain suitability over etch primer using a small test area.
For best results, use at temperatures between 20 to 30 deg C and when humidity is less than 50%.
2. Wait 4 hours (scuff surface after 36 hours) and top-coat with Frost Extreme Chassis Paint.
3. Shake can vigorously for at least one minute before use and then again between each coat. Spray surface with steady, even strokes at a distance of 8-10 inches. Several light coats give a better finish than one heavy coat.
4. Apply enough paint to achieve full covering. For best results, apply a maximum of two coats of Primer and two coats Frost Extreme Chassis Paint.
5. If the spray button becomes clogged, remove to nozzle and wipe off the orifice with thinners.
6. Once the desired finish is achieved, allow it to dry for a minimum of 4 hours before use, it cures fully in 12-24 hours.
Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 deg. C.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Do not spray on a nacked flame or any incandescent material.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE – MADE IN UK