Polishes in minutes what otherwise would take hours!!!
Cut your wheel cleaning time in half or more with the Flitz Buff Ball tool. Use with Flitz Polish Paste for fast results or Flitz Polish Liquid for gentler polishing.
Keep polished with Flitz Wax Protector. (Drill not included).
Flitz Original Buff Ball : 5-inch Ball
– Original Design made with Soft Italian Viscose Fiber
– Buff and Polish ALL Painted Surfaces, Metals, Fiberglass, Plastics, Eisenglass, Plexiglas, Aluminum Running Boards, Mag Wheels, Railings, Motorcycles, Antiques, – Furniture, Awnings, Shower Enclosures and Patio Furniture.
– Works exceptionally well in Industrial Polishing and Buffing jobs on Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass
– Buffs hard to reach areas in seconds Works well on textured or smooth surfaces like Diamond plate
– Fits all Drills, Air Tools, Drill Presses and Bench Grinders up to 2000 RPM
– Great for Textured and Smooth Surfaces Can be Machine Washed and Reused up to 10 Times
– Use Indoors or Outdoors
– Will not Shed Lint
Scuff Marks, Light Scratches, Oxidation, Chalking, Tarnish, Pitting and Corrosion. Original Design made with Soft Italian Viscose Fiber. Buffs Hard-to-Reach Areas in Seconds. Fits all Drills, Air Tools, Drill Presses and Bench Grinders. Great for Textured and Smooth Surfaces. Can be Machine Washed and Reused up to 10 Times. Use Indoors or Outdoors. Will not Shed Lint.
– Properly secure Flitz Mini Buff Ball into drill or air tool (Use only forward or right rotation).
– Apply a thin coat of Flitz Polish surface.
– Buff lightly. Increase speed and buff at high speed (up to 2000rpm) for highest luster.
– Repeat if necessary.
Note: Although any 3/8-inch drill will work, a corded drill will produce higher rpms.
Not for: Electroplated finishes.
Washing & Care of your Buff Ball: Each Flitz BuffBall is washable* and reusable. For best results, soak ball around an hour in a bucket of soapy water. Remove from bucket, rinse well and let air dry.
*Flitz Buff Balls are Guaranteed washable when used exclusively with Flitz premium polishing products.
You can also try it with Peek Metal Polish which had been recommended by Pratical Classic for the Best Budget Buy.