You can keep ElastiWrap on indefinitely or if you’re tired of the colour, just peel it off and spray on a different colour. That’s right, peel it off. It doesn’t harm the painted or bare surface underneath. In fact, it protects surfaces from UV damage, scratches and corrosion.
Spray the high-build rubber coating on an unfinished surface to protect it until it’s ready to paint. Spray it directly on glossy clear coats, paint, unfinished metal and other surfaces for colour and protection. The uses are endless for Elasti-Wrap.
Product Line Overview
– ElastiWrap is a flexible rubberised coating that can be easily applied over most substrates and coatings with HVLP sprayer, Turbine, roller or brush.
– ElastiWrap can remain in place indefinitely or be removed simply by peeling it off.
– ElastiWrap is a true intermix system allowing the customer to create an unlimited number of colours, gloss levels and effects.
– Because it can be a temporary coating, Elasti-Wrap can be removed allowing the user to change the colour of the vehicle and accents often.
– Elasti Wrap has a high temp resistance of 350°F. It is scratch and abrasion resistance and can easily be touched-up/repaired if damaged or torn.
– UV resistant exceeded 500 hours of QUV testing (ASTM D4587)
– Produced in 10 “standard” colours and 3 Clear coat options (Gloss, Matte, Pearl)
– Available in gallons, quarts and aerosols.
– ElastiWrap formula has a much higher build than Plasti-Dip
– Gallons are Colour Matched to aerosols for easy touch-ups and small jobs.
– Use Mineral Spirits to thin to for optimal atomization.
Target Markets/Applications: Hot Rod/Rat Rod/Custom Car markets, Tuner market, Off Road/4×4 markets, Power sports markets, Body Shops/vehicle storage, Exterior Vehicle Paint Protection, Non-automotive
Available in 3 sizes: Aerosol, US QUART (946ml) and US GALLON (3.78L)
Colours: Silver Bullet, Burn Out Black, Matte Clear, Crimson Ride Red, Fast Back Blue, Gloss Clear, White Lightening, Grey Metallic, Mean Green Machine, Olive Drab Green, Pearlizer Top Coat, Torqued Yellow, Hot Pink (NEW – Aerosol Only)
Elastiwrap has been field tested by the professionals at www.ukdippingcentre.co.uk and Frost are delighted to share their feedback:
“We have been at the forefront of the UK rubber coatings service industry for over two years, and we have tried and tested all of the brands out there. We were initially sceptical with the Frost product but we can honestly say we were blown away by the incredible coverage rates and quality of finish. We are now regularly coating small vehicles with less than a gallon of the product, reducing both our product cost and spraying time. The result is we have been able to significantly reduce customer waiting times for vehicle personalisation. Absolutely delighted”.