Six blocks of three different densities vary in firmness and yet all are soft enough to be distorted or compressed into places that are hard to sand.
- Every single curve and surface on each block has been designed for a purpose
- Soft, rounded edges virtually eliminate gouging. Blocks glide over varying surface levels like a car wash mitt without flipping over
- Zero-fatigue blocks are super lightweight and designed to be comfortable no matter how you hold them
- Blocks are soft & pliable yet extremely durable plus they are resistant to most solvents
- Tapered edges of blocks allow you to sand up to and underneath those hard-to-access areas
- Corner-N’-Cove™ block with its offset handle allows for a clear view of the surface being sanded
If you’ve every tried to sand the style lines in bodywork with a folded up piece of sand paper you know how easy it is to loose the sharpness of the details. These closed cell foam blocks are moulded in 3 different hardness, in a wide range of profiles, to fit most detail sanding needs. Tapered round edges prevent gouging. Pliable and durable. Kit also included 3 sheets of sandpaper 80, 120, 180 grit and an instructional DVD.