The Eastwood Manual Ironworker Metal Shear is a serious, industrial metal working machine designed for production environments and high-volume fabrication shops.
You no longer have to wait for a band saw or chop saw to cut through a piece of metal or deal with all of the mess of metal shavings or hot sparks and material. Cut faster, easier and without the mess. One compact machine does it all.
- Industrial quality metal working machine
- Shears up to 5/8″ solid round and square stock
- Cuts 4″ x 5/16″ flat stock
- Cuts 2-3/8″ x 1/8″ angle iron
- 2 Piece handle for added leverage and easier storage
- Dimensions: 7in width x 21.5in long
Tools Required (not included):
- 13mm Wrench
- Two 18mm Wrenches
- 1/4″ Drift or punch
- Medium hammer
- 6mm Wrench (main blade removal only)
- Medium snap ring pliers (shear blade removal only)