Everything you need to start powder coating today!
HotCoat Powder-Coating Starter Kit includes the Eastwood Dual-Voltage gun for greater versatility. With the dual voltage Hot-Coat gun, you can powder coat interiors and hard-to-reach corners using the low 15,000-volt setting, or switch to the high 25,000-volt setting for multi-coat coverage over larger areas with increased powder adhesion and minimal overspray.
Besides the dual-voltage gun, this kit also includes gloss black color, plus everything else you’ll need (except compressed air and a dedicated oven) to achieve expert results.
Extremely durable finish Coat and cure in under an hour! Easy to apply, Quick color changes and it is economical.
- Eastwood Dual-Voltage HotCoat Gun
- 1/2-lb. Black Gloss Powder
- 1/4 BSP male inlet
- Reusable Hi-Temp Silicone Plugs
- Hi-Temp Masking Tape (1/2″ x 36-yard roll)
- 1-lb. Stainless Steel Hanging Wire
- Fluidizing Attachment
- In-Line Air Filter
- 3 Empty Powder Bottles with Screw-On Tops
- Also comes supplied with a Stepdown Transformer that enables it to be powered from a 230-240Vac UK mains outlet.
Different colour of Hotcoat Powder Coatings are also avaialble.
- Eastwood HotCoat Powder Coating Colour Sample Kit
- Eastwood Extreme Chrome Bonded Hotcoat Powder Coating (8oz)
- Frost Hotcoat Powder Coating (1kg)
* NOTE: This Powder Coating Gun comes with a 1/4 BSP male inlet so Female Bayonet will be required. You will also need a hose (male ends) and Female Coupling.