The Eastwood High-Capacity Tubing Bender is a serious metal shop tool capable of creating accurate, smooth, kink-free bends up to 180° in aluminium, steel, stainless steel and copper tubing, in sizes ranging from 3/4” to 2” with available Eastwood Die Sets.
- Form bends in up to 0.120” wall tubing
- Range of 11 available 120° and 240° dies for 1” to 2” diameter tubing
- Handles aluminium, copper, steel, stainless steel and chromoly with ease
- Constructed of 0.60” and 0.45” solid steel plate for maximum strength
- Easy to store when not in use
Build roll bars, shop fixtures, go-kart frames and much more with high accuracy and professional results. We have added engineering details like solid brass bushings and a 5/8” steel frame to make sure it lasts for years.
Dies Handle and Stand are sold separately.
The Eastwood High Capacity Tubing Bender is capable of bending tubing from 1 Inch to 2 Inch OD of .120 Inch wall. Build anything from Headers a Roll Cage to a tube bumper with ease. Made to last with 0.60 Inch and 0.45 Inch steel plate. Degree ring and pointer included. Optional stand and 3 foot detachable handle for easy storage and setup. 11 different sized dies available.