• If Crimping Tool is closed, squeeze handles together completely to override ratchet mechanism and release it. Tool will open.
• To remove installed Dies and replace with opposite size:
- With Tool fully open, push Dies outward toward nose of Tool and Dies will release from Retaining Block Ball Detent.
- Push desired Dies into nose of Tool until Ball Detent engages.
- Strip end of wire to expose 3/16”-3/8” [5-9mm]
- Slip Silicone Connector Wire Seal Insert over end of stripped wire with offset collar outward
- Set Crimp Terminal into Female Die with the large “U” feature nested into the “U” feature of the Die
- Place the stripped end of the wire into the smaller “U” feature of the Connector with the Silicone Connector Wire Seal nested in the larger “U”
- Slowly apply pressure to the handles and pull them together. The moveable handle will ratchet in as it is closed.
- Close handles completely and squeeze until the ratchet releases.
- Remove crimped terminal assembly from the tool.
- Slide the crimped Male or Female terminal assembly into the rear of the corresponding Housing.
- Continue to push inward until the Silicone Wire Seal is fully seated and the retaining wings of the terminal click into place within the Housing.
- The terminal crimp and installation is now complete and the process is repeated for additional terminals if required.
- Insert Extraction Tool into the terminal end of the Housing and push firmly inward while pulling the wire out of the rear of the Housing.
- The retaining wings of the Terminal will be pushed inward and the wire and Terminal assembly will release.