37 Degree Flare Dies
- For 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, & 3/8″ Tubing
- 7 Turret Style Punch Sizes
- 4 Die Blocks
For use with the Eastwood Pro Brake Flaring Tool
If you have the Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool, you can already easily produce 45-degree flares.
Add this flare die kit and you’ll also be able to create the 37-degree flares used in many custom, hydraulic and military applications where AN- or JIC-type fittings are used. It’s a “must have” accessory for custom plumbing and line-fitting on your street rod or hot rod.
37 degree flare
Use with Soft metal, steel and stainless steel
Tubing sizes 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”
WHAT YOU GET
Turret style head for 37 degree flares
4 die blocks
The Eastwood Pro Brake Flaring Tool lets you create 3 kinds of precision flares, in any of 5 sizes of tubing, in minimal time.
- Create 45-degree single, double and bubble brake flares in seconds
- Brake-flaring tool works with stainless steel, steel, and soft metal tubing
- Use for brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines
- Turret-style indexed head keeps all forming dies ready to use
- Quick-release “T”-handle screw clamp securely holds the tube-retaining dies
- Includes Pro forming tool; 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″ and 4.75mm tube-retaining dies; handle; instructions and case
This brake line flaring tool will pay for itself with the first project, and it’ll give you peace of mind knowing that your brake flares are of OE-precision quality and safety. You don’t want to skimp on the brake system of your project vehicle!
This brake flaring tool mounts in your vise to help you easily form 45-degree single, double and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing for 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″ and 4.75mm-diameter lines…which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs from brake lines to transmission cooler lines and fuel lines.
“Turret-style” design allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time. All the brake-flaring forming dies you need are mounted right on the turret, so there’s no fumbling for small parts, no worry about missing dies. “T”-handle screw clamp securely holds your line in place during forming.
Compare to high-dollar European or U.S. models and see for yourself—you can’t beat the high-quality results you’ll get with this brake-flaring tool. It’s a professional-grade tool at a do-it-yourself price.