The Eastwood 6″ Contour Pro Random Orbital Air Sander is a heavy-duty professional quality tool designed for many years of reliable service. It features a high-efficiency sealed ball bearing drive assembly for smooth, low vibration operation and long life.
The lightweight composite housing provides a solid foundation and offers ergonomic, one-handed operation with speed controlled by an infinitely variable hand paddle and rotary knob speed limiting control.
• Arbor Size: 5/16″-24 (M6 x 1.0) female thread
• Replacement Polishing & Sanding Disk Size & Type:
6″ (152mm) PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) type, min. 10,000 RPM rating
• RPM: 10,000 free speed
• Orbit Size:
# 32145 = 3/16″ (4.8mm),
# 32151 = 3/32″ (2.4mm)
• Air Consumption: 6 cfm (170 lm)
• Inlet thread size: 1/4″ FNPT
• Variable speed, sealed ball bearing drive
(1) Orbital Sanding Tool
(1) Flat Wrench.
(1) 6″ PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) Backing Pad
(1) 1/4″ NPT Air Fitting
SET-UP & CONNECTION:
• Be sure that the air supply to the tool is clean and dry. Moisture in the supply line will quickly damage the motor and valves.
• A minimum 3/8” I.D. air line should be used for optimal performance