Eastwood MIG Welder 175 is designed for use by the professional welder or weekend enthusiast.
The welder comes complete (except for the gas cylinder) and is ready to weld 0.8mm to 4mm mild steel and stainless, plus aluminium, using the Free Spool Gun.
This welder has infinitely adjustable wire speed and heat settings. (30-175-amp welding range and feeds wire at 58″ – 471″ per minute).
The drive roll mechanism which is the heart of any MIG welder is designed to Eastwood specifications and delivers flawless wire feed without skipping or slipping on the wire. Included is a regulator with hose, the spool gun (for welding 1mm to 6mm aluminium plate), wire, tips and accessories…just add your own cylinder of CO2/Argon.
The “Quick Set” weld chart specifies settings for each material thickness, eliminating guesswork and assuring complete penetration.
- Welds mild and stainless steel, 0.8mm to 8mm (5/16″)
- Welds aluminium, with the FREE Spool Gun (1 to 6mm, 1/4″)
- Includes Tweco style torch with 9ft cable
- Welder has a 30% duty cycle at 135 amps, and 30 – 175-amp welding range
- Feeds wire at 58″ – 471″ per minute
- Has infinitely adjustable wire speed and heat settings.
- Operates on 240v, 30-amp ring-main.
Contents of UK Model – BY12012 package:
- Mig 175 Unit
- Spool Gun with 9′ cable (works with 2-lb. wire spools only)
- Torch Gun cable assembly
- Earth Lead with clamp
- Gas Flow Regulator
- Gas flow hose
- Welding Shield and wire brush
- 2lb spool of .023″ Mig wire
- Eastwood Instruction Booklet
- Well ventilated work area
- Non-flammable safety clothing and boots
- Welding gloves (Frost Welding gauntlets or similar)
- Auto Darkening Welding Helmet (Frost Auto Welders Helmet or similar)
You can learn more about the MIG Welder’s duty cycle here.