- Multi-purpose contact adhesive
- Excellent bond strength
- Short open time
- Easy to use
- Stir before use. Using a brush or spreader, apply a thin even coating of adhesive to both of the surfaces.
- Allow the solvent content to evaporate before bonding the materials (touch dry) . The time for this evaporation will depend on the temperature and humidity. On absorbent or permeable materials such as leather/chipboard, bonding may be possible within a matter of 2-3 minutes of application; on non-absorbent or non-permeable materials (e.g. Formica/metal) a minimum of 15 minutes should elapse before the surfaces are bonded.
- Bond the materials under firm pressure. On flat surfaces use a roller.
- Dried coatings of Frost U190 may be reactivated by wiping over the surfaces with solvent U161. Alternatively, Frost U190 may be treated with infra-red heat, exposing one surface at 95°C ± 5°C.
- Door, Fascia Trimmings & Cork
- Roof Headlining
- Parcel Racks
- Glove Compartments
- Leather Bonding
- Painted or unpainted metals to most surfaces
- Rubber, Wood, Most Plastics, Linoleum and Rigid PVC
Also Available High Temp Contact Adhesive (Code: U191)