Classic Car Magazines
Practical Classics Magazine
Get 24 Months for The Price of 12 and save £71.80!
Practical Classics is one the best classic car magazines around. From In-depth buyers guides to news and listings via technical advice and tutorials, to great adventures, the best reader stories, interviews, brilliant columnists and of course, Practical Classic’s legendary workshop saga – there’s nothing like Practical Classic!
Practical Classics magazine buys, restores and drives – Just like its readers! It’s the UK’s leading classic car monthly magazine and is packed full with the very best hands-on classic car maintenance and classic restoration experience. Every writer and contributor maintains and restores their own cars so the team is ideally placed to offer tips, advice and a truly shared experience of owning a classic vehicle.
As well as offering buying advice and product tests, each issue is packed with driving features and historical insight.
Practical Classics is the only publication with its own workshop to involve all elements of classic car ownership – from Buying, to restoration to great adventures, and the only magazine to have its own NEC show! PC is also unique in having its own series of video tutorial at skillshack.co.uk
In each issue of Practical Classics magazine, you will find:
- Buy: Each month, Practical Classics magazine offers the most comprehensive buying guides available anywhere
- Drive: Join our team as they embark on adventures in their classics to all four corners of the world
- Restore: No other magazine features such informative, inspirational and downright heroic restorations.
- Improve: A skilled team of tech experts guide you through the process of maintenance as well as renovation
- Enjoy: Hit the road alongside PC readers and share the joy of classic car ownership like nobody else
Whether you’re looking for the latest digital edition or a Practical Classics monthly magazine subscription, the quality and depth of the coverage on offer makes Practical Classics the perfect choice, either for yourself or as a gift for the petrol head in your life.
Classic Car Weekly Newspaper
Save £47.20 on 51 issues!
Classic Car Weekly Newspaper has the biggest range of classic cars for sale every week, and is the only print publication with the very latest news affecting classic car owners.
In each issue of Classic Car Weekly, you will find:
- The latest news and analysis- what’s happening in the classic car world, now, and how it affects you.
- Top buying guides – expert advice on buying your dream classic car.
- Product reviews – garage gear, car parts, accessories, books and some wonderful toys.
- Road tests – find out what it’s really like to drive all those fantastic classic cars.
- The ultimate classic cars events guide – full reports from key classic shows and festivals, at home and abroad, plus listings of what to look forward to.
- Classic car auctions results – all the major British auctions previewed, with estimates, and reviewed, with prices achieved.
Whether you’re looking for the latest digital edition or a monthly subscription Classic Car Weekly keeps you up to date and helps you get the most out of living the classic life.
Modern Classics Magazine
Save £17.70 on Annual Subscription!
Modern Classics magazine is the only title that celebrates the greatest era of cars, from the 1980s to the 2000s. Every issue covers everything from hot hatches to supercars, and everything in between – the antidote to boring modern motoring.
Modern Classics magazine is one of the only classic car magazines that exclusively celebrates the best cars from the 80s, 90s and the 00s. Published 12 times a year Modern Classics magazine serves up the heroes that made you fall in love with cars. Filled to the brim with great drives, car restoration tips, expert buying knowledge and lots, lots more….
In each issue of Modern Classics magazine, you will find:
- Buying advice.
- In-depth driving features.
- Expert tips on the modern classics market.
Whether you’re looking for the latest digital edition or a monthly subscription, Modern Classics magazine is the best place to get your modern classic car fix.
Land Rover Owner Magazine
Save £18.40 on Annual Subscription*!
Land Rover Owner Magazine is packed full of the latest new products, expert road tests, the best restorations, fantastic classic coverage and buying advice. It helps you get out in your Land Rover too, with greenlaning and adventures to inspire you and the best workshop advice in the business to keep your Land Rovers on, and off, the road.
Land Rover Owner Magazine also features new greenlaning trips every issue and the best new products. And there’s always hundreds of used Land Rovers for sale.
- Buying: The best advice on buying the right Land Rover for you, including the latest models rated
- Improving: Every issue is packed full of Land Rover parts and ideas to make your Land Rover even better
- Workshop: How to service and upgrade your Land Rover yourself, and save money too!
- Classic LRO: Dedicated section all about owning, enjoying and restoring legendary Series Land Rovers and Range Rover Classics
- Adventure: Inspirational guides to exploring the UK’s greenlanes and international adventure trails
- Comment: The world’s leading Land Rover Owner experts tell it like it is
By reading Land Rover Owner International magazine, you’re joining a worldwide community that loves Land Rovers as much as you do. Subscribe to a digital or print subscription today to ensure you’re always part of the adventure.
Car Mechanics Magazine
Save £15.10 on Annual Subscription*!
Launched in 1958, Car Mechanics is the only national magazine dedicated to DIY maintenance of cars and light commercial vehicles ranging from 3 to 30-years-old. In every issue you’ll find used car buying guides, sourcing the cheapest parts, delving into diagnostics, tackling DIY servicing, product testing reviews and much more!
In each issue of Car Mechanics magazine, you will find:
- Dealer’s Diary: Their man in the trade looks at dodgy emissions tests and shows how to spot a dipstick
- Survival Guide: Car Mechanics magazine has sussed out the best deals
- Help!: Eight pages of readers’ car-related problems including General, Ford, Rover, Vauxhall, Citroën, Peugeot, Hyundai, Honda and Toyota models
- Diagnostics Doctor: Two pages of readers’ engine management problems
- Good Garage Guide
- Tales from the Workshop
Whether you’re looking for the latest digital edition or a Car Mechanics magazine monthly subscription, Car Mechanics magazine will give you the best advice on maintaining and repairing; the perfect choice, either for yourself or as a gift.
*External links from our Classic Car Magazines are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, Frost ART LTD is not responsible for the content of external websites. This is because:
- Frost does not produce them or maintain/update them
- Frost cannot change them
- they can be changed without Frost’s knowledge or agreement.
Some of our external links may be to websites which also offer commercial services, such as online purchases.