- Easy to read indicator and designed for the popular modern Ethylene Glycol antifreeze. Suitable for use on OAT (Organic acid technology) antifreeze
- Number of floating discs measures the level of coolant protection
- Tests at hot and cold temperatures.
- Reads in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Floating orange disc shows over protection and loss of efficiency. Bulb is Black, 6 discs. For Propylene Glycol antifreeze use Part No 4292.
A 50/50 mixture of antifreeze and water will give full coolant protection and is suitable for most climates.