Produced from the finest quality steel, this Jerry Can is manufactured to an exacting standard to ensure that they surpass the UN test requirements, giving confidence that they are strong, fit for purpose and can be relied on.
This range of Jerry Cans conform with international quality standards, they are “UN certified” as well as being put through rigorous testing at an independent test facility in the UK.
Can be used in a wide range of sectors, including the automotive industry, agriculture, construction, shipping and boating, aviation and the military.
– Robust construction for strength and long-lasting performance.
– Flame retardant internal paint – powder coating now internally with an automated system.
– Powder coated externally for a long lasting and smooth finish that provides a tough and durable finish that won’t corrode.
– An integrated triple handle on the 20L Jerry Can allows two man carriage for easy storage and transportation.
– A secure locking pin is included with the Jerry Cans.
– Automated welding – A perfect seal for extra confidence for safe transport and storage.
– Thickness of the wall 0.8mm.
– UN tested and certified to the Packing Group I containers.
– Meet all the requirements stipulated in the Petroleum (Consolidation) Regulations 2014.
Approx height is 32cm.