Battery needs to be disconnected before use.
Recover dying batteries 12 Volts.
Batteries develop a build up of sulphate on the lead plates particularly if the battery is allowed to become discharged. The build up of sulphate prevents good contact with the electrolyte and therefore reduces the performance of the battery.
The desulphater applies short, powerful, high energy pulses to the battery at high frequency, (1,200 per second) causing resonance of the plates and conversion of the sulphate, back into solution.
The power to operate the desulphater is taken from the battery being treated at 60 mA.
Could take a number of weeks, dependant on battery. Should be checked regularly with the charger