The V5 DIY has the bare necessities for world class brake and clutch bleeding at an economy price.
We have known for years that trapped air kills the response of even high end brake systems and leaves your “average” brake or clutch assembly mushy, weak and dangerous. So how do we obliterate trapped air making sure the brake system performs to its top potential? By pushing the air up! Not Down…
Reverse Bleeding injects fluid at the low points, the slave bleeder valves. Reverse Bleeding takes advantage of the “laws of Physics” air rises in fluid. The complete system is bled by forcing the air up and out the master cylinder reservoir. The brake fluid then fills the reservoir.
- Patented reverse fluid Injection
- Removes trapped air in brake system which is the main cause of a "spongy pedal"
- Includes main fittings and adapters to perform basic brake and clutch bleeding
- Suitable for all brake fluid
- Easily bleed ABS
- Good for DOT 3, 4, 5.1
- One man brake bleeder in 15 minute operation
- Fits all vehicles - Great for Motorcycles
- Multiple uses for the home and shop
- No rebuild kits available
Read review about V5 Reverse Brake Bleeder from Classics Monthly (July, 2015).
- A good idea poorly madeReview by Jon Edgar
The lug holding the return spring broke almost immediately and the pipe fixings are rather inadequate causing fluid to leak out.
Not recommended Dave your money for another product. (Posted on 13/11/2016)
- Worked as advertisedReview by Jim Turnbow
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety