|To Mainland GB only. For other shipping desination, please call us for a shipping quote.|
12 months guarantee (subject to conditions).
Get industrial TIG features at a DIY price with this TIG welding kit. Kit includes:
The Eastwood 200-amp TIG Welder features an AC/DC switch that gives professional quality welding on aluminium, stainless or steel (sheet, tube or bar stock), and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials up to 6mm thick. With a 4.26m torch and a 3m earth cable, you'll be able to get into any space.
Eastwood TIG 200 Welder has pre- and post-flow adjustment knobs to protect your weld and torch and has infinitely adjustable foot pedal to control amperage so you can get going quickly.
Thumb control overrides the foot pedal for out-of-position welding, or when bench welding is not an option.
- Operates on 240v, 30-amp ring-main.
- 6mm thick welding capacity (1/4")
- High-frequency start for precise arc control
- Square-wave inverter for accurate aluminium welding
- Duty cycle: 45% at 150 amps
- "WP-17"-type torch accepts common cups and collets, up to 2.6mm electrodes (1/8").
Contents of UK package:
- TIG 200 Welder Unit
- Shielding Gas Regulator
- Shielding Gas Hose
- Ground Cable with Clamp, 10'
- TIG Torch (17 Series), 14'
- Foot Pedal for Amperage Control
- Handheld Shield
- Hammer/Brush - #7 Cup (7/16"), #6 Cup (3/8"), #5 Cup (5/16")
- Long Back Cap, Short Back Cap
- 3/32" Collet Body, 3/32" Collet, 1/16" Collet, 2.0mm Collet
- Thoriated Tungsten (2.0mm Red)
- Instruction Manual
- Well ventilated work area
- Non flammable safety clothing and boots
- Welding gloves (Frost Welding gauntlets or similar)
- Auto Darkening Welding Helmet (Frost Auto Welders Helmet or similar)
Learn how to repair rust with the TIG Welder here.
Want to know "What is TIG welding" and "5 Beginners TIG Welding Tips" - See the article on the Frost blog, click here...
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety