Seals Tanks against fuels Containing ETHANOL.
Use POR-15 Fuel Tank Repair Kit to create a new tank inside your old one. A leaking petrol tank can be lethal, welding a tank is suicidal - this kit will put an end to the need for it.
To restore your tank as good as new:
- First take POR-15 Marine Clean to remove any old fuel and contaminating deposits in your tank,
- Secondly prep your tank with POR-15 Prep and Ready (formerly Metal Ready).
- Once the surface has completely dried apply POR-15 tank sealer to plug any leaks.
- Finally, the POR-15 Fuel Preservative and Stabilizer will prolong the life of your petrol and keep the tank clean.
The POR-15 Car Tank Repair Kit kit contains:
- 1 x 946ml Cleaner Degreaser (was Marine Clean) dissolve and remove gum and varnish that accumalates over the years.
- 1 x 946ml Metal Prep (was Prep and Ready) to remove rust, etch the interior surface, and leave a zinc phosphate coating to prevent further rusting.
- 1 x Petrol Tank Sealer (946ml) that will seal up to 18 Gallon tank (68L)
Not Suitable for Plastic and Fibreglass Tanks
See the "FAQs: What You Need To Know About 3 Steps to Seal An Old Tank with POR15" and "How Do I Seal a Fuel Tank?" articles in the Technical Articles section
Read "Dolly Springs A Leak" and see how Robert sealed his old fuel tank - Reviewed by Practical Classics Magazine (March issue, 2015).
Read "How-To Get Tanked Up with POR15 Fuel Tank Sealer" and see how Dave restore old fuel tank for Project 13/30 - Reviewed by American Car Magazine (April issue, 2016).
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety