PLASTI DIP the Multi Purpose Rubberised Paint / Rubber Coating
Wherever Metal is Attacked - Plasti Dip Performs!
*** When it's gone, it's gone. For more exciting colours with high-build fomular for a better finish, please check out our alternative brands Elastiwrap and Liquid Wrap ***
PLASTI DIP is an air dry, synthetic rubber coating that can be easily applied by spraying, brushing or dipping.
PLASTI DIP resists moisture, acids, abrasion, weathering, electrical shock, skidding/slipping, corrosion;
PLASTI DIP coats and gives a comfortable, controlled, color coded grip to all types of tools; lawn and garden, mechanical, electrical, woodworking and masonry.
Quick dry formula allows use of the item in 8.5 hours after 2 coats.
Colours available: Black
The Multi Purpose Rubber Coating (rubberised paint) PLASTI DIP has thousands of uses for the mechanic, electrician, gardener, plumber or Do it Yourselfer.
Plasti Dip retains its elasticity even under the harshest conditions: this has to be one of the most flexible coatings you can imagine. Simply dip the item and allow to dry, the more you dip the thicker the coating.
PLASTI-DIP can also be applied to:
- Wood: seals and protects from weathering and prevents splinters.
- Metal: reduces vibration, deadens sound, prevents corrosion, insulates electrically and from extreme temperatures.
- Tools. adds or improves grip and color coding tool handles.
- Glass: shatterproofs glass objects (available in clear).
- Rope/Fabrics: weatherproofs, prevents rotting and fraying.
- Plastics: protects delicate surfaces from scratches.
- Rubber: weatherproofs, wear resistant.
- Maps: weatherproofs, tear resistant (use clear Plasti Dip).
When brushing or spraying Plasti Dip with airless spray equipment, use Plasti-Dip Thinner for best results.
| With Plasti-Dip you can re-create tool handles and improve grip, color code, protection against electrical shock.
|| Stretchy rubber coating remains flexible when applied to wood, glass, rope, dried floral arrangement, clay, or stone, concrete, ceramic, brick, or anything that paint is applied to.
|| You can also renovate your steering wheel
Car Body shops and automotive applications include steering wheels, metal studs, mounting brackets, battery trays, magnetic, rubber boots, plastic fender flares, rocker panels, manifold parts, tyre irons, clutch and brake levers, speakers and throttle control panels.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION IDEAS
- Tranformers Cables / Straps
- Rope Wood
- Joy Sticks Circuit Boards
- Electrical Boxes placed on the ground Magnets
- Stove/Oven handles Fabric
- LaCrosse Sticks/Nets Astro Turf
- Food Grade Barrels Crutch Handles
- Control Boxes Relay Electric Wench
- Metal Grates Sharp edges
- Pumps Hand Tools
- Valves / Actuators Curtains
- Pulleys & Rings Clips
- Poles Glass
- Underground tanks Pipes
- Hardware & Metal surfaces to prevent electrical discharge & sparks