This well made and robust Suction Syringe is ideal for extracting oil, water and other non-corrosive liquids (including brake fluid) and is particularly useful for removal of oil from gearboxes and differentials.
The first pull of the T-handled plunger extracts fluid into the graduated cylindrical syringe body, useful if a specific amount has to be removed. Pushing the plunger back in evacuates the fluid into the syringe pot or into a larger container if necessary.
The supplied oil-resistant extraction tube is a useful 370mm long and features a sealing plug to stop leaks and drips.
- 350ml suction syringe with 1 litre bottle
- Suitable for oils/water and non corrosive liquids including Brake Fluid. Not suitable for petrol.
- Extracts liquid into the pot or into a larger container if required
- Ideal for cars, motorcycles, quads, lawnmowers, boats (engines bilge etc)
- Complete with 2 oil resistant tubes extraction with plug: 13mmx370mm and output: 15mm x 150mm
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety