The Millers Oils Classic Preservation Oil is for storage and limited running of petrol or diesel engines.
It can be used for limited mileage (Vehicles can be driven for up to 2000 gentle road miles)
Apply in the same way as a normal oil change
1. Run engine to warm existing oil.
2. Drain oil and change filter.
3. Refill with Millers Oils Classic Preservation Oil and run for 10-15 minutes.
4. Provides projected storage life of 3 years if oil is circulated every 6 months
5. Allows occasional use for up to 2000 miles, but this reduces storage life
6. When engine is required for service, run engine to warm oil and drain without changing oil filter.
7. Refill with correct Millers Oil for continual use.
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety