Langka the Blob Eliminator is the profesionnal way to repair those paint chips!
If you have a chipped paint surface or exposed metal surface - clean the area thoroughly, use a matchstick or brush to apply some touch-up paint to the chip, allow it to dry, typically 45-90 minutes.
This will leave the usual blob of touch-up paint visible on the surface.
- Wrap a smooth cloth around the included buffing card .
- Apply LANGKA generously to the flat surface .
- Rub LANGKA over the blob for 15-30 seconds allowing it to penetrate and begin smoothing the blob of excess paint.
- Once the touch-up paint blob begins to wear off, rub gently until the excess paint is gone but paint is left inside the chip or scratch.
Note: Not recommended on lacquer painted (vehicles from 1920-1965).
2 Options available:
- Basic Langka Chip Repair Kit: includes "the Blob Eliminator" (2oz), plastic squeegee card, and instruction.
- Complete Langka Chip Kit: includes "the Blob Eliminator" (2oz), Paint Sealant (2oz), 3 micro burshes, plastic squeegee card, and instruction.
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety