To Mainland GB only. For other shipping desination, please call us for a shipping quote.
12 months guarantee (subject to conditions).
The Eastwood's Versa Cut Plasma Cutter is a portable, affordable and easy-to-use DIY power tool which is the best choice for making clean, fast cuts through steel, stainless or aluminium as thin as 24-gauge, or as thick as 8mm (3/8").
Compared to mechanical cutting, this Plasma Cutter works significantly faster, and makes curved and intricate cuts more easily and precisely.
Inverter technology offers superior arc stability and cutting power using 220-230v AC input with inverter technology.
NOTE: Always wear eye, hand and face protection when using a plasma cutter.
- Amperage Output Range: 14-40 Amps
- Output Voltage: 96 V
- Weight: 29 Lbs / 15KG
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 40A
- Overall Dimensions: 20.0" (508 mm) x 9.75" (248 mm) x 20.0" (508 mm)
- Electrical Input:110 VAC or 220 VAC
- Air Requirements: 5-7 CFM@ 20-60 PSI
Contents of UK package
- Model BY12740 High Frequency Plasma Cutter with Inverter Technology
- Torch and 20 ft supply line
- 10 ft Ground Lead with clamp
- Welding Shield and wire brush
- Spare cutting nozzle
- Instruction Booklet
- A clean dry air supply from a compressor capable of delivering 5cfm at 85psi.
- 220-240 volt 13amp supply from a 30 amp ring main.
- Well ventilated work area
- Non flammable safety clothing and boots
- Welding gloves (Frost Welding gauntlets or similar)
- Auto Darkening Welding Helmet (Frost Auto Welders Helmet or similar)
- You need this!Review by Tigger
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety