The Eastwood X-Mat Low-Profile can be shaped easily to interior and door panels, with a hi-tack adhesive to let you install them securely – (even up underneath a boot lid). The sound deadening sheets are designed with a thick layer of butyl rubber material, bonded to a high-performance aluminium facing.
Along with a significant reduction in road noise and driveline vibration, the sheets help keep heat from penetrating your vehicle’s interior.
This creates the ultimate in acoustic and thermal protection for your vehicle or boat. Easily install under carpets, inside doors, around speaker boxes, and enjoy your ride in any environment. Butyl rubber membrane deadens road and driveline noise.
High-performance aluminium facing reduces engine and exhaust heat. Can be easily shaped to interior and door panels. Withstands up to 350 °F.
- X-Mat Low-Profile / All-Purpose Heat and Sound Barrier provides the ultimate in acoustic and thermal protection for your muscle car, street rod, boat or RV
- All-purpose X-Mat with three layers offering excellent temperature and sound reduction
- Butyl rubber membrane absorbs road and driveline noise while high performance aluminum facing reduces engine and exhaust heat
- Easily cut and installed under carpets, inside doors, around speaker boxes and firewalls so you can enjoy your ride in greater comfort
- Conforms effortlessly to complex interior contours of floors, door and side panels
- Withstands up to 350 °F, reduces heat as much as 30 °F and sound.
Three pieces per kit. Each pice of sound deadener is 31" long, 18" wide.
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety