The original DIY HotCoat Powder Coating Gun is an innovative system will allow you to achieve the benefits of powder coating small parts instead of coating them with paint. All you need is a compressed air source (5-10 PSI from a portable tank with a regulator or a compressor), and an electric oven.
This Kit includes:
- 1 X Eastwood HotCoat Powder Coating Gun (Code 10198) (includes corona application gun, power unit, 240v to 110v transformer and instruction book.)
- 1 X 1kg Frost Powder Colour (Code PC10) (Multiple Colours. Please pick the colour that you want to buy)
- 1 X Eastwood Hi-Temp Silicone Plus Assortment (Code 10078)
- 1 X Eastwood High Temp Masking Tape (1" x 72") (Code 21671)
Powder coating allows you to coat and cure metal parts in less than an hour, and provides an extremely durable finish that is dent and chip resistant. It’s far superior to liquid coatings, it’s easy to apply with no drips or overspray, and contains no environmentally harmful solvents.
1. Strip and Clean your metal part before coating
2. Coat the entire part – you can’t overcoat
3. Cure your part in an electrical oven for about 20 minutes
• Professional results
• Quick colour changes
• Durable finish
• Easy set-up, easy to use, and easy to clean-up
• Excellent fluidization of powders
Get professional results with this innovative powder coating system at home. It is much more durable than coating with paint and does not flake when hit or bent. Depressing the activation switch energizes the Powdercoat gun, charging the powder. Move the gun in slightly different angles to ensure that all areas of the part are covered.
The coated surface will have a dull opaque coating - after it has been cured in the oven it will have a glossy finish. Make sure all areas of the part are coated evenly. Place in the oven and bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 400 deg. F.
Easy set-up, easy to use, and easy to clean. All you need is a compressed air source (5-10 PSI from a portable tank with a regulator or a compressor), mains electric supply and a dedicated electric oven.
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety