High temp protection, easy to apply aerosol for exhaust components from the manifolds or headers back. Eastwood Aluminium (Silver) Exhaust Paint Aerosol is great for hangers and tailpipes.
It replicates the look of new exhaust components and protects them from corrosion. The matt aluminium look finish contains a silicon-enamel and will withstand temperature up to 800°F (426°C).
One aerosol covers 6 sq ft.
Not recommended for catalytic converters, exhaust manifolds, headers or head pipes.
- Surface must be clean before application: remove all dirt, rust, grease and oil. Sand or abrasive blast to remove rust spots.
- For best result, use between 70 – 90 deg. F at 50% less humidity.
- Shake can for about one minute after ball rattles. Shake can occastionally during use.
- Spray surface with steady, even strokes at distance of 12-14 inches. Serval light coats give a better finish than one heavy coat. Apply enough coats to obtain colour only, excessive build-up will cause bubbling as paint cures. Allow 30 minutes between coats.
- Paint will air dry in 30 minutes and may then be cured.
- Curing maybe accomplished by the slow inherent heat of engine operation in a well ventilated area.
Advisory Caution - Please be advised that due to new Shipping Restriction regulations we are now unable to ship Aerosol, certain chemicals and liquids outside the UK. However, you can check with our EU agents for their stock availability.
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £6.49
Special Price £4.99