Eastwood Rust Dissolver is a safe, acid free rust remover which removes rust, not metal. Eastwood Rust Dissolver works as long as the surface is wet.
De-rust small parts by submerging them in a plastic container filled with Rust Dissolver. Items that cannot be fully immersed due to size can be placed in the discharge stream of a commonly available small pump. Common irrigation hose can be used to assure full coverage.
Also Available: US Gallon (3.78 litres).
- Liquid submersion formula
- One quart bottle de-rusts about 5 sq. ft., One gallon de-rusts about 20 square feet.
- Leaves metal ready to paint, plate or powder coat.
- So gentle, it's suitable for engine parts.
- Parts can remain in contact with Eastwood Rust Dissolver without damage.
- Harmless to copper, brass, aluminum, solder, lead, plastic, rubber, seals, wood or vinyl.
- Will not remove paint and chrome that adheres to the surface.
- Removes blueing and other oxide coatings.
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety