Another creative product from Eastwood which was on the list of Popular Mechanics Editor's Choice Award Winner at SEMA 2014!
Eastwood's Plastic Resurfacer Aerosol is a permanent repair which will restore and resurface your plastics, returning the materials to their original luster.
This is not simply another plain paint or wipe-on coating, it gets deep within the plastic to reflow and resurfaces all faded and chalky bumper, dashboard, car trim, or other plastic automotive parts.
A perfect quick way to bring back that factory fresh, deep black finish!
- Popular Mechanics Editor's Choice Award Winner! SEMA 2014
- A permanent repair - Not just a temporary fix, apply once and you're done
- 7+ years of UV resistance
- Passed 2500 hours of ASTM D4587 QUV testing
- Unlike many wipe on products it actually etches and reflows the surface embedding black resins into the substrate and maintaining the original texture.
- Compatible with all automotive plastics and urethanes.
- Contents Net Weight 11 ounces/ 312gms
- Each can covers between 10-12 sq ft.
This is a potent product which reflows the plastic surface and adds back color that the sun has faded away, mask around all areas to be treated and follow all safety guidelines in instructions.
Ensure surface is clean and free of debris. Wash with soap and water, let dry. Shake can for 2 minutes. Hold can 8 to 10 inch from surface, apply in light coats waiting 5 to 10 minutes between coats. Apply until complete coverage is achieved 2 to 4 coats.
Do not apply heavily, allow the surfacer to penetrate the substrate.
Click here to read 'REVIEW: Eastwood Plastic Resurfacer Saves Weathered Motorcycle Parts'
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety