Use Extreme Chassis Black Primer for improved adhesion and durability on clean bare metal surfaces. It also improves chip resistance.
This epoxy-fortified primer is the perfect foundation for Extreme Chassis Black Satin and Extreme Chassis Black High Gloss.
Aerosol (420g) covers approximately 8 square feet.
Also available in Aerosol 420g.
1. Read all directions and warnings for safe and proper application.
2. Clean all surfaces thoroughly to ensure surface is free from all grease, oil, and any polysilicons. Eastwood PRE (10041 aerosol or 10194 quart) is recommended. Make sure that steel is free from rust. For best results use when can and surface are between 70deg; and 90deg; F (21 deg; and 32 deg; C), 50% or less humidity.
3. If making spot repairs, feather-edge by sanding original finish. Do not use Extreme Chassis Black Primer over new enamel.
4. Shake can for 2 full minutes after mixing ball moves freely. Use in a well ventilated area.
5. Apply by holding can 10 to 15 inches (25 to 30 cm) from surface. Spray two thin coats allowing 24 hours between coats. Opaque black color indicates full coverage has been achieved.
6. Extreme Chassis Black Primer can be top coated with Extreme or regular Chassis Black after 24 hours.
7. When finished, invert can and spray for 2 seconds to clean spray button.
8. Do not incinerate or compact empty can.
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety