Thi one is CV Boot 25/35 Shaft, 80/112 Joint
CV Boot Kit includes grease, metal straps and full instructions.
Easy fit - stretch over fitting cone, secure with self locking stainless straps.
- Jack up the vehicle, remove the road wheel and hub.
- Remove the old boot and clips.
- Clean away any grease or debris from the shaft and joint. If fitting the new boot to an outer CV joint, turn the boot inside out. (this will almost always be the case)
- Place the large end of the boot over the narrow end of the cone.
- Place the large end of the cone over the joint.
- Push the boot until it is clear of the cone.
- Remove the cone and turn the boot right side out - if necessary.
- Slide and stretch the boot into position over the joint.
- Secure the boot with fixing clips.
Replace the hub and road wheel.
4 CV Boot sizes: - 25/35 shaft, 80/112 joint - 19/29 shaft, 73/102 joint - 24/34 shaft, 76/106 joint - 22/31 shaft, 74/104 joint
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety