Straighten hard metal lines with just a simple squeeze, on or off the vehicle
The best way to straighten tube sizes 3/16" and 1/4" on the vehicle. With this easy to use tool, simply place the jaws over the crooked part of your tube and squeeze to straighten instantly. Works with all types of tube including Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminum and Copper Nickel. Also includes a radius edge to easily form tubing bends while fabricating.
Works in tight spaces, so it’s ideal for under car use. The padded handle makes it easy to apply all the leverage you need with just one hand. The jaws have a radiused edge too, making them useful for bending custom lines during your install.
- Straighten1/4 inch and 3/16 inch brake lines
- Works with mild steel, stainless steel and other metals
- Compact for easy on car and under car use
- Designed with maximum leverage to work one handed
- Radiused jaws for bending custom tubing during installation
- Padded handle
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety