Historic vehicle owners should only use (Blue) Inorganic Additive Technology (IAT) products as an antifreeze. Modern Orange OAT (Organic Acid Technology) antifreeze products can cause damage.
Bluecol 5 Year Antifreeze and Summer Coolant is a methanol-free, ethylene glycol based antifreeze and engine coolant, which has been around since 1937.
Keep Bluecol in your radiator system throughout the year to maintain protection against freezing and corrosion.
Bluecol 5 Year is suitable for all engine types, including aluminium.
1. Drain and flush the cooling system with clean water.
2. Check all hoses, clips and joints for leakage- tighten or replace where necessary.
3. Refer to vehicle manufacturer’s handbook for the total volume of the cooling system.
4. Remove radiator cap and add antifreeze to a volume equal to 25%, 33% or 50% of the total coolant system capacity (depending on protection desired) and top up with clean water to recommended fill level. Replace cap.
5. Run engine until it reaches normal operating temperature to remove any air locks.
6. Switch off engine and allow to cool. Remove radiator cap and top up with water if necessary. Replace cap.
Write Your Own Review
Health & Safety